Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jeremy Wariner Picks Up Endorsement Deals!

Jeremy Wariner’s success on the track is paying off. Literally. 24 Hour Fitness has tapped the 2004 Olympic champion Jeremy Wariner to promote the California-based fitness chain.

Wariner will appear in advertising, make personal appearances, and develop signature workouts for members that will be available in-club and at 24hourfitness.com. In April, the Texas native shot a commercial in San Francisco that will hit the airwaves this summer.

"It's fun getting to do stuff like that," Wariner said afterwards. "I never thought I'd be doing that in my life. This will be my first commercial besides adidas, so I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be a fun experience, and hopefully I'll get to do more in the years to come."

Wariner has also recently signed an endorsement with AT&T.

By Jay Hicks, a.k.a. Track Evangelist.

No comments:

Post a Comment